Donate to MNSOC
Support MNSOC With Your Donation
MNSOC Events Calendar
- Guthrie 50th Year Dance PartyStarts: 9:30 pmEnds: June 23, 2013 - 1:00 amLocation: Dowling Studio - Guthrie Theater - 818 South 2nd Street Minneapolis, MN 55415Description: Kick up your heels to live music in the Guthrie's Dowling Studio, as one of the most dramatic event spaces in the Twin Cities is transformed from top to bottom for what's bound to be the hottest dance party of the year.
$25 per person. Tickets are limited. For more information or to purchase tickets, call the Anniversary Line at 612.225.6350.
Do note that this dance party is replacing the Costume Party for this coming year.
- Free Community Celebration DayStarts: 10:00 amEnds: June 23, 2013 - 4:00 pmLocation: In and Around the Guthrie Theater - 818 South 2nd Street Minneapolis, MN 55415Description: Gather friends and family for this neighborhood-wide event, featuring free activities for all ages. Kick off the day outside with an invigorating 5K run throughout our historic district, then come inside to get behind the scenes by taking a backstage tour, sampling classes, experiencing Open Eye Figure Theatre's family-friendly show Milly and Tillie, and more. All events are FREE. No tickets required.
For more information, call the Anniversary Line at 612.225.6350.
The 5K run will open for early registration on March 1, 2013, through active.com. Early registration will be $25.
- Old Tyme DaysStarts: 12:00 amEnds: July 1, 2013 - 12:00 amLocation: Mantorville, MNDescription: Living History displays, Art Show, Street Corner Music & Fiddlers, antique Tractor Pull and vintage Tractor show, Costuming events, Wine & Beer Tastings, children's activities, melodramas, and more!
Additional Date Information: Displays open 11 am to 4 pm. Tractor pull starts at 10 am Sunday.Melodrama at 7:30 pm Fri. & Sat., 2:00 pm Sunday Costume Event on Saturday. Beer Tasting Friday Eve. Wine Tasting Sat. Eve.
Visit http://www.mantorvilletourism.com/index.php for more information.
- Steampunk Series Post 2: Oppan Steampunk Style – Heeeey, sexy corset! (0) by Ryn Cording I shouldn’t be allowed near the internet when I have a big project or event in the near future. In fact, I shouldn’t be […] 5 months ago
- Steampunk Series Part 1: But I Have Nothing to Wear! (2) by, Erin Schneider Almost everything I am wearing was thrifted. You might have noticed us advertising lately for a little event we call “A […] 6 months ago
- Costume Hoarding: Buried Alive by Sparkly Things (4) by Erin Elizabeth The First Costume. Kind of like Patient Zero. Once upon a time… well, about 6-7 years ago, my best friend Laura Ulak […] 6 months ago
- May The Force of Costuming Be With You (1) by, Laura Ulak My nephew Dexter is a Jedi. Born this year on May the 4th, he kind of became one by default. (May the fourth be with […] 7 months ago